Built Strong Exteriors is hiring a HIGH ENERGY Receptionist!
Are you a self-motivated individual who enjoys a collaborative environment? Do you enjoy a role where you interact with co-workers and consider yourself an effective communicator? Do you function best in a variety filled workplace where change occurs often and frequently? This position offers a quality driven role that will inspire and reward a conscientious person like you!
Built Strong Exteriors is an exterior restoration company, focusing on roofing, siding, gutters, and windows for residential and commercial applications, and is nationally recognized as a Top 100 Roofing Company! Our purpose is based upon Family Values, with a tagline of “Our Family Taking Care of Your Family”. We don’t just build for our customers, we build relationships.
- Check and respond to emails and voicemails and direct to appropriate departments
- Order office supplies and manage inventory
- Interacts with visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company staff of visitors arrival
- Maintains telecommunications and general emails
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Updates contact information list as needed and distributes to company staff
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Assembles sales folders for sales reps
- Assembles on-boarding folders for new hires
Skills – Required/Preferred:
- Gmail and Google Drive Experience Necessary
- Active listener
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented.
- Inventory management experience a plus
- Outstanding customer service
- Good telephone communication etiquette
- Problem solver
- Excel spreadsheet experience
- Task oriented.
- Desire for personal and professional growth and development
- Highly motivated
- Service mentality
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle a variety of projects and tasks.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast and eager to learn
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Adept to prioritizing, scheduling and multitasking
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(K) matching program
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Casual work environment
- Employee referral program
- Company sponsored events.
Hours and Compensation:
- $40,000 – $50,000 per year DOE
- Full Time – Salary position