Are you a high energy leader that invests in personal growth? This is a position that will reward an individual who has a mindset centered in Teamwork and thrives by helping others achieve their goals!
The primary role of the Sales Manager is to contribute to the organization’s mission and goals by overseeing and mentoring a sales team consisting of:
- 6 Restorations Consultants
- Damage Inspection Specialist
- Customer Account Specialist
- Team Assistant
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Represent the best interest of Built Strong Exteriors and the Homeowner while providing Gold Standard service prioritizing Customer Care
- Responsible for overseeing the revenue generation of their sales team, to include residential roofing, siding, windows, gutters and all other miscellaneous projects.
- Generate new business through completing ROOF INSPECTIONS along with sales and marketing activities in the assigned territory which in includes DOOR KNOCKING
- Identify and mentor sales talent
- Meet weekly with the assigned sales team to review key performance indicators, work pipeline movement, Overcoming Obstacles, training opportunities, customer touch points and Accountability
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative with Management and/or Training experience
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target focused with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excited by an Earn & Deserve Culture
- Strong ability to develop new business while maintaining existing business.
- Excellent customer service skills and a “can do “attitude.
- Genuine interest, excitement, and eagerness toward job, company, and homeowners.
- Self-starter who takes action to achieve daily, weekly and yearly goals.
- Sincere interest in the true needs of the customer or prospective customer.
- Motivated by selling (interested, enthusiastic, and committed to the sales role)
- Able to climb a ladder, walk on roofs, and lift ~50 lbs.