Do you enjoy working with a team to accomplish strategic goals? Do you function best in a fast-paced environment where you are able to create structure? This is a position that will reward an individual who loves to motivate others, build systems, and achieve results!
Built Strong Exteriors is seeking to add an experienced outside sales manager that will be responsible for a team of seven restoration sales consultants! If you love meeting and working with homeowners, and have a burning desire to join an established and growing company, Built Strong Exteriors will be a great place to further your career.
ABOVE AVERAGE COMMISSION RATES!
- Responsible for leading a team of 7 restorations sales consultants in the field
- Assisting the Restoration Sales Director in all aspects of team hiring, performance review and training
- Building strong customer relationships by maintaining sales contacts as required by the position
- Meeting or exceeding the sales and margin expectations for the assigned territory
- Demonstrating solid business sales acumen and professionalism to make a positive impact on all prospects and existing customers
- Conduct business activity at all times in a manner consistent with the company’s culture
- Self-generate leads through door-to-door canvassing and business-to-business relationships
- Networking to promote team and business growth
- Follow-up on company provided leads when provided
If you enjoy team building, sales, working with homeowners, doing inspections, and earning a great income in the process read on!
This opportunity is for you if:
- Would like to have UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL!
- Lean into GROWTH and DISCOMFORT!
- Have proven work experience as an outside sales representative.
- Enjoy strategizing a sales path through networking, training and relationships!
- Are highly motivated to create the career of your dreams!
- Excel at sales, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proficient at prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Are open to GROWTH opportunities through feedback and challenges!
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative with some Management and/or Training experience
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target focused with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excited by an Earn & Deserve Culture
- Strong ability to develop new business while maintaining existing business.
- Excellent customer service skills and a “can do “attitude.
- Genuine interest, excitement, and eagerness toward job, company, and homeowners.
- Self-starter who takes action to achieve quarterly goals.
- Sincere interest in the true needs of the customer or prospective customer.
- Motivated by selling (interested, enthusiastic, and committed to the sales role)
- Able to climb a ladder, walk on roofs, and lift ~50 lbs.