Restoration Sales Consultant
Would you like unlimited earning potential, while having fun and working with an exciting team? Are you a self-starter who enjoys generating results your way? Do you connect well with others and function best in a fast-paced workplace handling spontaneous responsibilities? This position offers a quality driven role that will inspire and reward a self-determined staff member like you!
Built Strong Exteriors is seeking to add a personable, experienced Outside Sales Representative. If you like meeting and working with homeowners, and want to join an established and growing company, Built Strong Exteriors will be a great place to further your career.
Located in Oakdale, MN but serving All of the Twin City Metro Area and Beyond, Built Strong is staffed with quality roofing experts who walk with clients through the process, educating and answering their questions. We want to build a relationship of trust between our customers and our company.
Built Strong Exteriors is seeking to add a motivated and experienced outside sales representative to their team. If you like meeting and working with homeowners and want to be a part of a DYNAMIC and GROWING business, Built Strong Exteriors will be a great place to further your career!
No experience required, but we welcome those who have enjoyed and found success in sales, such as auto, roofing, and other outside sales careers!
ABOVE AVERAGE COMMISSION RATES! PAID TRAINING provided.
- Building and maintaining strong customer and business relationships by maintaining sales contacts as required by the position.
- Meeting or exceeding the sales targets and margin expectations for the assigned territory in the structured times.
- Demonstrating solid business sales acumen and professionalism to make a positive impact on all prospects and customers.
- Conducting business activities at all times in a manner consistent with the company’s culture.
- Self-generating leads through door-to-door canvassing and business-to-business relationships.
- Follow-up on company provided leads when provided.
- Carrying a ladder
- Climbing on roofs
- Performing roof and attic inspections
- Working with insurance claims.
- Canvasing neighborhoods
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers (In home or other locations)
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep up with best practices and promotional trends.
- CRM management
- Continuously improve through feedback and training
This opportunity is for you if:
- Would like to have UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL!
- Lean into GROWTH and DISCOMFORT!
- Have proven work experience as an outside sales representative.
- Enjoy strategizing a sales path through networking, training and relationships!
- Are highly motivated to create the career of your dreams!
- Excel at sales, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proficient at prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Are open to GROWTH opportunities through feedback and challenges!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in roofing or construction sales a plus but not required.
- Strong ability to develop new business while maintaining existing business.
- Excellent customer service skills and a “can do “attitude.
- Genuine interest, excitement, and eagerness toward job, company, and homeowners.
- Self-starter who takes action to achieve quarterly goals.
- Sincere interest in the true needs of the customer or prospective customer.
- Motivated by selling (interested, enthusiastic, and committed to the sales role)
- Able to climb a ladder, walk on roofs, and lift ~50 lbs.